Tuesday, July 20, 2010

6 months, etc.

This past weekend we celebrated George's 6 months in the US! What a blessing that he is finally here! These 6 months have been packed with so many things. I think the next 6 months will be equally full, but easier to maneuver. I'm so proud of my man-he has handled this new life and all the new things that go along with it so well!
Last night, George learned how to use a lawnmower and other yard equipment. It was so cute to watch he and my dad work on the yard. Next week, G will try out his skills solo! While my dad is out of town, George will take care of my parents' yard.
G also learned how to go get the oil changed on the car (double thanks to dad for teaching him that new skill). I'm VERY happy to be able to pass that job on to him. :)
We're just enjoying the summer....trying to keep cool and hopeful!

1 comment:

KSanchez said...

Hi Bethany,

I hadn't been to your blog in quite some time, but I got a little caught up today! It's sweet to get a peek into your world with your new hubby! I pray that God will make your paths straight as you trust in Him. May He open wide the doors that He has for you and George. May you walk faithfully as you wait!

Kimberly