Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Well...

I just finished my second phone interview....hmmmm. The first chick I interviewed with told me to allow 30-40 minutes for this interview. It took 15 minutes! I don't know if that's a good thing or not. It was kind of weird. I couldn't hear the lady very well and she was kind of cold. All the questions were behavioral, based on past work experience (I was prepared for this, thanks to my big bro-apparently this style of interviewing is the "in" thing right now).
My answers were fine, I by no means "bombed" the interview, but I definitely wouldn't say that I was stellar. She asked about how I have handled a bad review or request to do something better. Ummm....this sounds bad, but I haven't had one. I'm a pretty kick-A employee (no, I didn't say that last part or word it that way). The point is, that sounds terrible, I needed an awesome story about how I handle criticism well! I couldn't lie though. None of the questions pertained to this position and I wasn't able to ask any either. It was just a bit odd. I guess I have a lot of learning to do!
I don't know what to think! I really want this job, but I don't exactly feel confident. :-/ I should hear back in a week or so. Time for more waiting and praying....

1 comment:

posekyere said...

It shall be well.Amen