Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Random update.

It's been a while! I should be catching up on my Bible study for tonight, but I'm blogging instead...I guess you never grow out of summer mentality!
The job hunt for me is on in full force! I'm happy with the way things have been working with my current job and their move, but there is a sense of urgency now that makes things a little more stressful. Okay, a LOT more stressful!!
G is still searching, applying and waiting for a job as well.
We're not letting our job situation bring us down-in the meantime, we know how to enjoy! Last week we had three fun evenings with friends from church, lots of pool time and we even caught a hockey game last night! I'm so glad to have a partner to weather the storms with-it makes EVERYTHING different! Below is a clip of George's newly acquired jumping and swimming skills- LOVE. IT.
WORLD CUP STARTS FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are SO PUMPED!! We're looking forward to some great games and even better fellowship with friends and family at our place. Go GHANA!!!!
George has decided to start eating pork. I am excited beyond words about that and can't wait to add pork into our meal choices! :)
George is really picking up the slang and idioms that flow so freely from my mouth. My favorite he says so far is "As if!" Awesome.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Hahaha! G is hilarious!
OMG Ryan and I were totally talking about looking into Y memberships after Jon and Em raved about theirs this passed weekend. We are so looking into it and I'd love to do some classes. I wonder which one is closest to us. Like would it be practical to drive to Round Rock?

Kristen said...

hahaha!! i love that video! so glad you guys are having so much fun together!
hoping good things for you on the job front.