Friday, February 27, 2009

A little bit of progress!

Don't fall out of your chair with that title. I know the word 'progress' is shocking, but we knew it would come sooner or later.
George was oh so proud to use my saying of "Guess what?!" yesterday and told me that the Immigrant fee bill letter has arrived in Ho! This is great, but George is on the other side of the country....you had to know it couldn't be that simple! :) So, next week George will travel 7 hours across Ghana to get the letter in Ho and then 3-4 hours back to Accra to get me at the airport (YAY!!!!) and then we'll both trek another 2-3 hours to Cape Coast. Simple enough, right?
I'm excited, any movement at all is good in my book, we'll figure out what to do next once I'm there. More importantly, I leave in 8 days, I'm SO HAPPY!

1 comment:

Noel said...

We are getting married June 6th. I am so excited. :) We serve an amazing and love God.
You will be in my prayers as you travel to Ghana in 8 days. I am so happy you guys will get to spend time together.