Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Waiting.

So immigration has reunited me with my good ol' pal Patience (his middle names are Suffer, Perpetually and Friedrich but that's just btw). Yep, that's the one constant with immigration- we wait, a LOT. I still haven't received the letter detailing the ramifications of my dorkhood and what else they want (the deed to my right arm?). So we shall see. I'll update when I know.
Isn't it funny how most things can be mailed anywhere in the US and arrive in a day or two? Not with immigration. I think they still use the Pony Express...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Friedrich"... I am cracking up!:-D

Good luck with patience... Maybe they have an office here and that's why it's taking so long...

We're still keeping our fingers crossed.

BTW: Marc and Anja are engaged, as of sunday...