Saturday, July 21, 2012

We had a picnic

Today was George's company picnic out at Reunion Ranch. It was pretty hot, but we managed to have a lot of fun! I loved watching G interact with his coworkers (which included water balloon toss, sack races and a canoe race which left his boss soaking wet!) and I really enjoyed putting faces with names I hear so often.

Makafui was such a trooper!! The heat didn't seem to bother him and he was just happy and chatty the whole time. I LOVED showing him off!!

The quilt Nonnie made him was a wonderful place for us to play.



There may or may not have been a party slightly more raucous than ours before we came...found this on the ground next to our little spot.

The BBQ was yummy!

He did start out with clothes on, but diaper only hanging out in front of the mist-fan was definitely the way to go!

Of course there was some of this going on. GiGi was great company too-thanks for putting up with the heat!

My two sweet guys!!

3 comments:

Mama B said...

OK, contrary to the photo above...I really had a great time! It WAS very hot but I am so glad you all took me along.

Kristen said...

I love how you did your hair! I need some hair help

Sister Beta said...

Aw, thanks Kristen! Between the baby bangs and the awkward growing-it-out length, I feel like my hair is kinda weird....all the time! Oh how I love bobby pins! :)