Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Oy

So much for avoiding whiney blogs about sleep...this is my life right now.

My sweet, sweet wonderful baby, what on earth is going on with you? Last week we had some good nights, some really good nights by our standards.



The last several nights (and days) however, have had very little sleep so we're getting a lot more of this:


Poor baby. Believe it or not, the hardest part for me is not the sleep deprivation. What's killing me is feeling like I don't know what to do (control freak much?). I'm stumped and tend to beat myself up over this.

So I'm trying to focus on truths that I do know, rather than JUST circumstances or feelings.

...He gently leads those who are with young.

For our present troubles are small and won't last very long. Yet they produce for us a glory that vastly outweighs them and will last forever!

I'm also taking pictures of cute little feet!


2 comments:

Kristen said...

from one control freak to another... don't beat yourself up!! you are doing a FABULOUS job loving that baby!

Sister Beta said...

Dear Kristen,

You are awesome. Thank you! We really do need to get together soon!

Bethany