Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Dear Uncle Jon,

I know you are working hard doing that boring grown up stuff in Houston.



I'm working hard here doing not-boring baby stuff-I thought you might like to know about it!

I've been sporting Daddy's glasses sometimes in the evening and it's super fun. I think the look gets me the respect I deserve.

 

I'm not allowed to watch TV, but I sneaked a peek the other night. Unfortunately, Mommy told on me, so Daddy blocked my view. You'll let me watch TV one day, right?


I'm talking like crazy lately. My mom thinks she can catch it on camera, but I'm smarter than her...every time she gets that thing out, I shut my mouth and look totally bored. It's a cool trick.


I hate H-E-B. I really, really hate H-E-B. It's so big and loud and overwhelming...and you know, just annoying! I try to cope, but I just can't. Instead, I let those H-E-B people know how I feel. I like Sprouts better, and Target, and Sam's...and pretty much everywhere but H-E-B. Yuck. Just talking about it makes me sad...


One more thing, Dude. I'm cute. I'm really, really cute. I try to be chill and humble about it, but it's hard. I can't go ANYWHERE without people stopping to say how handsome I am. I try to play it cool- I give them this look, it says, "Oh, me? Well, if you say sooooo!" Hee hee.


I miss you Uncle Jon, have a good day!

Love,
Makafui

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha - I need to get down there. I had Friday off but have to go in now (cool, thanks). You'll learn to like HEB, but you'll love Whole Foods more (the girls are hotter there too - that's another story).