Monday, April 23, 2012

Daily Bread

This week, George is working a LOT! He'll work his normal 50+ hours Monday-Friday, plus a half day on Saturday and Sunday. In addition, there is a company meet and greet on Friday after work (at a really great restaurant here, free great food and drinks....I'm just a little jealous).

Of course I'm proud of him for his hard work, but he'll hardly be here! Aside from us missing G and me being sad for him that he's missing a lot of these sweet young days with Makafui, that's a lot of hours stuck at home for Makafui and I!

Except, I have a car this week! My dad is out of state visiting his Mama, so we have his car (thanks, Dad!). While of course, we are still praying and hoping for a longer term solution to our transportation issue, God is providing for us...more in a daily bread sort of way, than a five year plan way. Isn't that just like Him? I didn't know G would be gone so much this week until after I had the car. God did. I'm so thankful to be able to get out and about, take care of important errands and enjoy this wonderful weather. God is so nice to give this Mama some freedom and a nice break in the form of a car. :

1 comment:

Kristen said...

yay for a car this week!!!