Saturday, February 25, 2012

Pictures!!

Today we had our first family portraits taken. Makafui did great! I'm glad we took the time to document this precious time in our family history and happy to have some decent pictures of the 3 of us. We love this boy!!
This picture cracks me up! Love those skinny legs and goofy expression.




His yawns are THE CUTEST!!


He looks so big swaddled up like that. The white blanket was knitted by my Nonnie in preparation of great grand babies that she never met. I'm so glad she did that-it's so very special to have this part of her.



Today was a wonderful day! I think Makafui might just be turning a corner...we shall see!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

these are so sweet! i love the first one. hope you guys have a peaceful and sleepful week.

Obibini Bruni said...

It is so sweet of your Nonnie to have made those blankets! I wish I had thought of asking my grandmother for something similar ...I will steal the idea and tell my mother to make something for her great grandchildren, though!
http://obibinibruni.org/