Monday, February 6, 2012

Last Days...

This is it people! My last days of being pregnant, my last days of being able to sleep when I want to, shower when and how long I feel like, leisurely do my hair and makeup. My last days of running errands without having to think of diapers, the last feeding, parking too close to another car to get the baby out or whether or not I can just 'run in' for something. My last days of just hangin' around, waiting for Baby.
And OUR last days as just the two of us.
I'm excited to meet our baby this week and to fully dive into this new life of ours. I admit, there is no real way to prepare for the change that is about to hit us as first time parents, but we are thrilled nonetheless! (I'm sure I'll have funny stories to write about.)
I'm trying hard to soak up and enjoy all these "last moments" before Cocoapuff is here. One of the things we did late last week was take a lunch date to get Round Rock Donuts! :) Hee hee. We may have to do that again before little guy comes. ;) Happy Birthweek to us!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

i kept checking facebook this weekend to see if he had made his arrival!!
all i can say is that you are having a much better attitude than me about going past due.
jeff wouldn't let me talk to his family the week i was over due because he knew i would go off on the next person who said, "she can't stay in there forever!"
cheers to being almost done!!