Friday, December 23, 2011

Ready for Christmas!!

I am so looking forward to family time this weekend and all the Christmas festivities!! My dad is off today, so we are gonna head out to lunch and do some last-minute shopping together! :o)
Tomorrow, my sister and her hubby are hosting a Christmas Eve brunch at their house; we have a Christmas Eve service at church (I'm not gonna lie-I will be so mad if we get put in overflow again this year and miss the "snow") and thhhhheeeennnnnn, Christmas Eve, a.k.a PARTY OF THE YEAR at my brother and sister-in-law's house! It's gonna be so fun! G works tomorrow, but only for 3 hours so we can totally deal. :)
In baby news, Cocoapuff is still doing great and his growth is right on target-34 weeks tomorrow! I'm feeling pretty huge lately, but I don't mind. My Dr. mentioned this week that even in-utero boys are stronger (typically bigger), have different muscle-mass and temperaments and really do just kick harder than girls. I feel like Cocoapuff heard her and is trying to prove his manhood lately! Also, my pregnancy giggles have not let up...the latest thing that keeps me laughing is that G calls diapers Baby Panties. I don't know why, but that is SO FUNNY to me!
Merry Christmas! Hopefully I won't be lame this year and I will actually take pictures. :)

No comments: