Friday, September 2, 2011

Bye-bye health insurance!

I wasn't quite sure how long our health insurance would last. I'm sure now! We got the notification today that it ended yesterday.
Perfect timing, considering we have not only our regular prenatal appointment this month, but the much anticipated 20 week ultrasound as well!
I'm not worried...yet. Hopefully I won't get that way either.
We do however, need to figure out what the next step is. We can wait for COBRA info, hoping it's available to us and not toooo exorbitant; we can choose one of the VERY few and not great private insurance plans that includes maternity coverage; or door number three-that's God's mystery door. As of this moment, I have no clue.
Again, we know this is not a surprise to God. Please pray for wisdom and clear direction.
Update: Private health plan is a no go. We're down to hoping and waiting for COBRA and/or God's mystery door....

No comments: