Thursday, May 6, 2010

I hope it never gets old!

I am still in awe that my man is here and so happy about it. The last couple of weeks have had some extra drama-something I really don't like. George has been so loving and encouraging through all of it-he was also righteously indignant and offended on my behalf. Life moves on and drama happens, it did when George was thousands of miles away and it does while we are together. Life's trials are so much easier to handle with him here, it makes all the difference in the world. I'm just so happy to have him by my side, he brings me so much joy and strength...I hope this feeling never gets old.

1 comment:

She thinks too hard! said...

I so get that! Remember how many times you have heard "I wouldn't want to go through this with anybody but you!" The company we keep certainly has a great deal of impact on life, doesn't it? Love you!!!!