Monday, April 26, 2010

Blah, blah, blah...

We watched Food Inc. this weekend. Oh. My. Gosh. It's a must see! Seriously. We were pretty healthy eaters to start with, but after watching this documentary, we're making some changes!
We're going to Weekend To Remember this weekend and I am so excited! I'm really looking forward to it! At the risk of sounding like a total weenie, this week has already been kind of hard a stressful, so having a wonderful weekend ahead is especially nice in the weak moments.
Life.
I'm praying for my husband hard core! I can't imagine how hard it must be to be unemployed while your spouse goes off to a dreaded job each day....and be stuck at home! He never complains, but I know it kills him. He is working so hard to get a job and he's still adjusting to a completely new way of life. He's amazing. I'm very fortunate.
We are so completely thankful and overwhelmed to be together and to be as blessed as we are; but we're still asking God for more. I'm, not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing.
I wish I had something funny to say. Bummer. Maybe I'll call my big brother...he's sure to have a poop joke or something...

3 comments:

Kristen said...

this really sucks that you guys are having to go through all this after all that you've already gone through. praying for just the right job for both of you and hoping for some encouraging news to come your way this week.

Kristen said...

p.s. i guess some things never change because it seems like you could always count on the brown boys for a good poop joke :)

Sister Beta said...

Thanks Kristen! And you're so right...some things never change. :)