Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Love my man!

It's no secret that things are really, really hard on the job front right now. We're not sure what to do and at times feel like our options are exhausted. We are not without hope though and anxiously await our much needed breakthrough!
In comes my amazing husband! He is a constant source of support and encouragement, despite the stress he's experiencing in his job situation. He ALWAYS tells me how strong I am; he helps me in whatever way he can; he prays constantly; he cares about the little things that bother me......and he saves the red gummy bears for me. I am really blessed to have him and so glad we are together. The job stuff is hard, doing this alone would be harder.

1 comment:

She thinks too hard! said...

Doesn't it just make everything better?! I'd like to think watching your awesome Daddy over the years helped you pick such a keeper. George rocks!