Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Enough...

It's come down to this. I've felt it coming for a while....
The last straw.
I have become a pawn in a game a hate. An enabler to something I passionately oppose. I thought I could make a difference, but I can't. Things are getting worse, not better.
My friend Ellen often says, "Friends are for a reason, a season, or for life." I think that's true about a lot of things. Unfortunately, I think this season passed long ago.
Please pray for wisdom and discernment.

4 comments:

Aubrey Hansen said...

can i be your friend for life? we need to talk soon.

She thinks too hard! said...

How can I help you, Dear!?

Kristen said...

uggg... sounds like you are going through some crappy stuff. i like the quote from your friend aubrey though.

Kristen said...

i mean your friend ellen.