Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Two Seconds

That's about how long I take my eyes off of Makafui when we're doing things around the house. Yesterday, I learned what he can do in two seconds.

In two seconds he can find my phone, unlock it and call a friend...at 7 am.

In two seconds he can suddenly know how to take the cap off of deodorant and take a big ol' bite out of it.

In two seconds he can hide just about anything.

In two seconds he can take one brand new sock and lob it off the balcony.

In two seconds, RIGHT AFTER his nightly bath (enjoying some "nekid" time) he can poop on the floor and track said poop all over the living room.

Maybe I should downgrade his two second privilege to just one second.

My boy sure does keep me laughing!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahah! No way! 2 seconds? I can only imagine G's response...

Sister Beta said...

Well I'll tell you this, it was NOT the same as my reaction!! I was dying laughing! He, not so much! Hahahahaha!

Kristen said...

haha!! omg, that kid is busy!