Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Party Time...

I had grand and ridiculous plans for Makafui's first Birthday party. I decided to dial it back a bit and we ended up with a good ol' fashioned kid party. I think it was perfect. :)

All his favorite things happened...food, attention, food, playing, food, friends, food and new toys! What a day this little boy had!!

We put his party outfit on and got the camera out. He chose the pose on his own. I do not know where he gets this stuff! Is there a baby GQ I don't know about?

The climber from Gigi and Pops is a huge hit! I love this picture as the adults are going nuts showing him all the fun ways to play and he's just lookin' at us!





 
After this, things got especially nuts with kids running around and gifts being opened, so the camera got put down. I think there are more on G's phone...
 
All in all, I think it was a great day and I think Makafui had a fun time and felt very loved!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could have been there. Will that 'climber' hold a 200lb adult?

Kristen said...

what a little stud muffin! looks like a super cute party!