Monday, February 4, 2013

Are the 2s really terrible? And are they coming?

We went to a Super Bowl party with other young families this week. The 2 other families there each have kids pretty close in age (one family has 2 kids, about 20 months apart and the other has 3, each 19 months apart). Let me tell you, I don't know how they do it! Those Mamas are super women!

The 2 year old boy there was cracking me up. His Mom said he stood in line twice when they were handing out strong wills. I laughed, and I also agreed that Makafui surely did the same.

Her 2 year old was doing some of the same stuff Makafui does, you know, typical 2 year old stuff! I had been thinking earlier in the week that M's too young to be pullin' this crap. And boom! I witness a 2 year old doing the same thing!

So maybe I'm right, maybe he'sconcentrating that strong willed terrible-two type stuff and will be totally over it by the time he's 2.

A girl can hope, right?

This is Makafui throwing food (that he loves) off of his tray, he's obviously terrified by my stern faced "No sir!"

Obviously.

No comments: