Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Deeeep Breeeaaath

Yesterday, I saw my originally chosen OB (up to this point, I had been seeing the Dr. who performed my surgery). Oh my goodness, the visit could not have gone better!! First off, the nurse found the strong heartbeat on the Doppler immediately (always a bit scary at the early visits)! My Doctor really spent time with me discussing everything and was so full of peace and reassurance- I felt like for the first time in six weeks I could really take a breath!

My lifting restrictions have been removed so I can finally pick up my sweet, growing boy! I am staying on progesterone for 3 more weeks, but then I get to be back to normal! I was just so blessed by my visit and this Dr. assured me that at this point, if something were to happen, it's not because of anything I did or didn't do. He also said that my last wonderful pregnancy is the greatest indicator of what this one will be like. Whew!

I feel very relieved. Not once did I hear, "You're not out of the woods, yet." I am excited to start moving more and to get back to "normal" life. I have a sonogram on Monday and am really looking forward to seeing this Sweet Babe again.

We continue to pray for this Child's life and soul and their place in our family and this world. We are a lot less anxious in our prayers, though. Grow, Baby, GROW!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am on the run, but just wanted to let you know: YAYAYAYAY!!!!! So glad to read this. Keep going...
Kat