Friday, May 6, 2011

Not doin' well...

So, long story short. My wonderful dream job that I've been working my a$$ off for is a joke. I have been used and taken advantage of. The expectations put on me are changing all the time and I'm not being notified of those changes. When I speak up for myself and for my rights the response from my bosses is terrible. I am very sad and very confused. I need serious wisdom to walk through this and to work as unto the Lord. Please pray for me.
....It's time to go find my uniform shirt and Big Girl Panties so I can get through this day....
And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28

1 comment:

Kristen said...

thinking about you. looking forward to coming to see the store next week.