Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mom's Day

I love my Mama so, so much! She has always been such an awesome support to me and my biggest cheerleader. She's also my best girlfriend!! I'm so glad I have her and that we live so close by. Today is a good day hanging out with and honoring her.

On another note, gonna get through this week okay...our delayed Honeymoon begins on Saturday. I. AM. SO. PUMPED. The timing could not be better! One whole week with my man...no work, no stress, just us...the ocean....great food and fabulosity. Here goes-Monday, bring it on.

2 comments:

Sue Anne McKinney said...

I think you do have one of the best moms on the planet!
We (K, A, little m and I) plan to drop by Thursday to see you and your new store! :) JUST before your big VACATION.

Kristen said...

hey, so sad we missed you on friday!! the place looks great. i know you've been working hard.