Thursday, October 3, 2013

For the record...

Health Insurance makes my head spin!!

Open enrollment for G's company is November 1st and we got the information about the plans today. Ugh. Grrr. Ugh.

In an effort to see what our other options are (again) I got on healthcare.gov. Two hours later and I got nowhere. NOWHERE! I was in a focus group earlier this year about this very website and let me tell you, they did not take my advice. Like, at all. I'm pretty sure 'user friendly' was on the top of my list, but I could have accidentally written 'infuriating'.

I waited and waited to even be able to create an account. Then, the site shutdown just as I finished my profile. I didn't even get to see any plans or pricing.

Maybe tomorrow, after I enjoy my 3+ cups of coffee at MOPS and some chatting with my Mama, I will be able to wade through the options.

But for the record, I hate this stuff.

No comments: