Thursday, July 21, 2011

Daily Bread

Today, as I was driving to work, praying to God that I would get through the day without saying something I would regret (or quitting) and BEGGING Him to release me from this place (which would require a great job for G with rockin' health insurance or winning the lottery-I'm ok with either option) it hit me-God IS providing for us!

I had become so consumed with worry about the future and hating my job, that I failed to realize God's provision now. He has been so faithful! We have more than our daily bread and it keeps getting better. God is continually providing for us each and every day...we not only have what we need, but He is even giving us a lot of our wants. How great is that?
Things will surely work out in our job situations-I don't know how or when, but I know that they will. In the meantime, I am going to try and focus more on our daily bread and daily blessings and less on the what-ifs of the future.

No comments: