Saturday, April 9, 2011

And then I somehow got boring...

I used to have the coolest story in the room...maybe even in a couple of rooms. I would meet people for the first time and they seemed to already know me because my story had gotten around. I had the coolest story in the room for all sorts of different reasons...and then, I somehow got boring.
My co-workers talk about all these cool, hip places they go. Places that have $100 covers or "the best sushi in town" or weird western/country stuff that I don't even understand.
Me? Well, the hubs and I turn up Pandora, dance like we're idiots, sip Aplletinis and eat steak pinwheels and cous cous from a healthfood store. That is my weekend....I guess cool stories are overrated.
On another note, my work project is going great! Hopefully we open/finish in the next two weeks! I'm super pumped and super proud of myself...I'll post pics when all is said and done.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

hey, haven't you heard? boring is the new black.
hope you guys are soaking up all of those precious boring moments over there, sounds like you are!
the girls and i are going to come visit your store and check out all of your hard work!!