Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Seriously?!?!

Last month I hurt my knee. I toughed it out for a while, but after it wasn't getting better (and a chit chat with my SIL who's an OT) I finally went to the Dr. It's not too serious or anything. Ice it...blah, blah, blah.....do special exercises...blah, blah, blah.....wear a support sleeve...blah, blah...no high heels.
Wait....NO. HEELS!?!
I just about fell of the table when I heard that!! NO HEELS for a month!! What does he expect me to put on my feet?! Seriously?!?
Sigh....
P.S. Thank you Jesus for awesome health insurance.

4 comments:

Mama B said...

Bahahahahahah! Except that I was there, I might think you were BORN wearing heels! I love you! You made my day. Hope the knee is better very soon.

Kristen said...

hahaha! you are too funny. i can't even remember the last time i wore a pair of heels!
hope that knee heals fast.

Kat said...

You seriously made me laugh! You're so funny...

Hope your knee get's better though! :-)

Sister Beta said...

Well I'm glad y'all are enjoying this so much...I think I only have 2 pair of shoes to wear to work, no joke!