Sunday, December 12, 2010

Charlie and LaFawnda

This is a very delayed post! A couple weeks ago, G and I got our first Christmas tree together and decorated our apartment for our first Christmas together! We were very excited! So I guess George was so excited that he closed his eyes...whoops! That amazing Michael Kors beauty you see on my arm?? A pre-Christmas gift from my love. What a sweety! George was legitimately excited for the lights.... ...and ornaments! These are his first ornaments! Once the tree was fully decorated, George decided we got a Charlie this year. I like it. Of course, our Ghana nativity has a prominent place....although not a very good pic. We are really enjoying this Christmas season and hope you are too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! love the burger...and the 'decorating singlet'...I'll see you both on Christmas Eve..working on holiday stache right now.

Kristen said...

you guys are adorable!! i hope you have a very special first christmas together.

And way to go george on that awesome bag!!!