Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Did You Know...

...that there is this super common, pretty infuriating thing called The 18 Month Sleep Regression (a.k.a. Hell on Earth)? Yeah, neither did I. Until now.

After things settled down a little with G's job change...about two weeks, we had a couple of good nights with M. Now, it's baaaaad. Today I found out that there really is an 18 month sleep regression, that I'm not going crazy, imagining this or doing something wrong. That this is completely normal and most importantly, THIS WILL PASS!!!

So, another excuse for not blogging so much. I promise I will pick it back up when I'm not a zombie and my Sweet Boy has become a sweet boy again.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

i was just talking with someone yesterday about how sleep deprivation is like a slow and horrible kind of torture. i feel your pain. love, k