Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Birthday Boy!

Today is my hot husband's 30th Birthday!!
I am SO THANKFUL for him! He is so wonderful! He's loving, supportive, patient, kind, outgoing, funny, thoughtful, gorgeous, talented, smart, wise, humble, HARD WORKING, loyal, sweet and all around the best guy ever!! I am very, very blessed to be married to him and this baby is one fortunate guy to have George as his daddy!
I wanted today to be super special since 30 seems like a big deal, but as is usual for this man, he's working 13 hours today. No major gifts this year, and no time for a major celebration today, but it's a good day anyway. I'm filling it with all his favorites (to start, Chick-Fil-A for breakfast:) and making sure he knows just how awesome he is. Hopefully, we will get to REALLY celebrate soon! Happy 30th my Love!!

2 comments:

Mama B said...

Just lovely! Happy, happy birthday to one awesome guy! We love you, George!

Mom and Dad

Kristen said...

wahooo! happy birthday george!! 30 is a big one.