Tuesday, November 23, 2010

What a life!

We've had a pretty hectic couple of weeks, but things are going great! I am so excited for Thanksgiving and ready for a couple of days to relax....and eat!
I am so thankful that this year George and I are TOGETHER! There just aren't words to describe the completeness I feel or the gratitude I have to God that He is letting me have this awesome life and that we are not currently dealing with immigration. Wow...it's still hard to wrap my mind around sometimes.
In addition to having George here, I am thankful for my family; especially for the support from my parents over the past 10 months or so while we have adjusted to American life. We are so thankful and blown away by how great our church is and the wonderful relationships we are building-we really love our small group. I am thankful for my new job and for the amazing health benefits. Of course there is more, but those are on the top of my list right now. I feel so blessed and so grateful to be living this life.

No comments: