Monday, January 21, 2008

The waiting game.

George is "in the field" now doing research and won't return to Cape Coast to really get the ball rolling on the visa for two weeks. So at the moment, it's just a waiting game. I feel very anxious right now and must remind myself of my earlier optimism and faith. Those things are still true and I know that they are, but waiting like this is hard to do. So for now, we keep praying and dreaming of what we hope is to come.
One thing that has been such a blessing recently is a class at church based on the book When Sinners Say "I Do". George is taking it with me, only long distance. It's very thought provoking and we feel so blessed and encouraged to be able to learn so much even before we are married. Another big blessing and encouragement is my friend Meredith who has been praying with us all along and sharing meaningful scripture, I am so thankful for her.
Many, O LORD my God, are the wonders you have done. The things you planned for us no one can recount to you; were I to speak and tell of them, they would be too many to declare.
Psalm 40:5

1 comment:

Aubrey Hansen said...

Like the pictures. I think i was there when you took one of them....2 bottles of water, kill you up, know what pic i'm talking about?